We got a sprinkle of rain! Thankful for what we get! The air is cooler so I grabbed my hiking stick and walked in Galla Meadow. My Spider Surprise Lilies are blooming. I notice the Hummingbirds love them.❤️ I can’t walk fast so I walk for time not distance.
Saw this in the pasture. It’s False Foxglove. It’s not digitalis is why it’s called false. Can’t be used as heart medicine.This little daisy was blooming near an above ground Black gum root. Is Fleabane a bane to fleas. Well, maybe but it may be just an old tale.
Galla Lake is low. I saw geese taking off as it’s a stopover hostel for geese on their long migration.





We've dropped into the high 60s so there's no excuse for me not to walk! I love those lilies and would buy some in a heartbeat. They're beautiful and unusual!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty pink flowers, nice that you can get out and walk now with the cooler weather! :)
ReplyDelete