Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 31, 2026

Last Day of March

Mowing all the dead grass from Galla Meadow let the green push through. 
The Dogwoods are blooming. Easter comes early this year. I spy the nail holes and His bloom on the bloom.

Sigrid was officially 21 yesterday so Logan and she went to a restaurant and she ordered an alcoholic drink. To her disappointment they didn’t ask for proof of her age.  She must look 30.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! It's so fun to show your ID when you're first 21. I still have to show mine when I do grocery pick up if I've bought a 6 pack of beer. Luckily, that's not every order! Dogwoods, already? Mine is no where near blooming; it doesn't even have any leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty blooms on the Dogwood! We do not have them here. Oh no not to have been asked for her ID:(

    ReplyDelete