Siggie made a good grade in her internship. They offered her a job, but she has some work at C&D filling in for one’s going on vacation. She deserved her good grade. They had her work long hours and hard. One day she didn’t even get a lunch break. Oh, well, it’s over. Hers was more about her working to help them. It’s supposed to be a varied learning experience not slavery.
Laura took these two pictures at Astrid’s chicken coop. She has flowers by the “windows” and a wreath on the door.the wreath says “ the fluffy butt hut”. Astrid and Logan are camping at Fairfield Bay. They took the 4 kids, ah dogs. But Eric is tending the indoor and outdoor cats. Laura is helping with the chickens and horses and flowers and gardens. I would help too, but since they aren’t working, they don’t need me.Astrid sent this of the view they have. Piper is swimming. She loves the water.
I get the heart monitor off tomorrow. I send it in. There’s a box provided.
Astrid’s Chicken Coop Wearth





that is a really cute wreath! Way to go Siggie it sounds like she is nearing the end of her internship.
ReplyDeleteThat chicken coop is amazing! It belongs in a magazine. Too many interns are treated that way and it makes my blood boil. I remember many teachers who took student teachers so they could leave the class and not mentor or supervise that poor young newbie at all. It used to make me very angry! Beautiful photos!!
ReplyDelete