I looked at the weather yesterday and this is what is coming~~hot and no rain.
My Purslane is still blooming. I water it daily.
Greta’s starts her sophomore year of high school today! She’s a special young girl .
The word sophomore refers to the second year of something. For Greta the second year of high school. It’s meaning is of Greek origin! Sophos means wise and moros means foolish. A second-year student knows more than a freshman, but still lacks full wisdom! Sophomores aren’t quite ready to be a “full” adult and take on adult decisions! I recall at this age that I thought I already knew more than my Father and Mother. My mother didn’t want me “hanging” with certain people. Me—being so full of wisdom 🤣—thought this was wrong and an intrusion into my life! How foolish of me! How little I knew. I think Greta’s a lot wiser than I was. I hope she has the best year!




Greta has such beautiful hair! I hope she has a great start to the year. I was scared being a sophomore since we had 3 year high schools and I was now at the bottom of the heap. Your lows are our highs. Yikes!
ReplyDeleteI hope Greta has a wonderful school yer, she is beautiful!
ReplyDelete