Pages

▼

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Thursday

 

Laura got new glasses. Her eyes haven’t changed. I need to make my appointment to have mine checked. It’s usually months ahead before I can get in.
I made astrid 4 pumpkin coasters. Now I’m making Sigrid 4. I bought new yarn because I wanted all cotton for them. I’ll just keep making them til I use up the orange.

Yesterday I mowed and today I weed whacked. Today was harder. At least while mowing I’m riding along. It took an hour. I checked the temperature when I came in at noon. It was 92 but said it feels like 97. I believe it.

Fleta is coming tomorrow to stay 2 nights with me. Makes me happy.


2 comments:

  1. I love those pumpkin coasters! I've been wearing the same frames (or type of them) for many years. Maybe I should branch out? How wonderful to have Fleta come stay with you! Sister time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard looks great! I gave up on trimming soon that grass will die anyway! Nice coasters! I take my eye script for reading glasses to Walmart...then it is about 75$ a pair. Thay do a nice job.

    ReplyDelete