Logi and Asti are leaving the land of the buffalo.
Logan walking the three girls. He has his hands full.
Greta’s gobs won their conference…undefeated.
Grandpa Mark is studying the route the kids should take to Estes Park, Colorado. I doubt many folks even have these maps today. Larry loved them. PJ day at school. Greta wore light pink ones. It was homecoming week. Different theme each day.
Got my hair cut today.






3 comments:
We like the old Atlas and regular road maps too! The dogs look happy! I bet you will be glad when the kids get home. Laura's skin looks so much better, I hope it helps with skin cancer spots...cause they are no fun.
My husband was a big believer in maps on trips whereas John is more of a tech guy. I like a map back up when roads are closed or when there's no cell phone service. We've traveled a lot in areas like that. Laura is looking great! I bet she's relieved to be getting back to normal. What an experience!
And congratulations to Greta's team! It's a testament to their talent and hard work.
Post a Comment