I’m buying Astrid’s Camry for Greta and Astrid is buying this Tundra. It’s a 2023 with 30,000 miles. She’s a farmer and a truck is what she needs. Logan’s truck has a 5th wheel in the back. I like the color of the Tundra. Siggie put her ok on the it.
Hey, Loretta, I love you more than my Irish setter.
Astrid bought a garden Corgi for outside. Blu went crazy mad when she saw it. She didn’t want another dog in the family. She said 4 is a full house.
Blu has the blues💙





3 comments:
My neighbor has a Tundra--it's old and sturdy and he loves it for its reliability. I've owned several Toyotas and would agree with that. Poor Doggie! It's hard to believe that a statue would be so realistic and upsetting to a dog.
PS: I couldn't see your last photo but it may be my computer, which is stupid sometimes.
Nice truck! How wonderful that you are helping out Greta with a vehicle! Poor Blu:)
Post a Comment