Saturday, August 1, 2026

August 1

My best friend came! We both have bed head hair! We’re having a great time💙

I have a FB friend with a new great granddaughter. I’m taking this blanket to her. Her name is Esme’ Rose. That’s the wrong mark on the e but I can’t find the other one.

 Ada got a new winter coat from Eddie Bauer. She loves the fur!

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

So glad Fleta is visting! What a pretty blanket, you do such pretty crochet work! Nice coat for Ada I like the fur too! Have a fun weekend!

DrumMajor said...

Good to hang out with friends who aren't worried about hair! Beautiful blanket for the baby. Is it really gonna snow again? Nice coat. (If taken outside on a hanger and sprayed with tent rain repellant all over it, (except the fur,) the coat will last real long and resist rain and sleet. Air it outside until it's real dry after spraying.) If the fur part zips off, print her name on that too. Old Camp Fire Girl / Eagle Scout Mom Linda in Kansas

Margaret said...

Beautiful ladies with wonderful hair! You should see my bedhead hair; it would fit into a horror movie.