Monday, August 24, 2026

Monday


Logan and Astrid are half way there on the fence. They lack the back side (Logan has cut the limbs out already), the gates and the water line. 
Ingrid made a key lime pie over the weekend. I really love them.
Fleta’s bunch got chickens around Easter and they finally started laying. But they started losing a chicken each night. They set up night watch and this guy came in to eat supper about 2:00 AM.  I hope they found the entry hole as it will not be long til another comes to feast.
Logan E and Sig finally got their tv on the wall. There are sprinkler lines in the wall and ceiling of their apartment and those had to be avoided. I know they’re happy to finally have it visible.

Clayton won another scholarship. It’s for stem majoring students. It’s another $4,000 a semester. To keep it, he’ll have to maintain a certain grade average. He’s finished one week of school. He’s still loading groceries at Walmart but he won’t be able to work as many hours.

It’s cooler and I have worked removing limbs that hit me in the face when I mow. My knee hurt so bad in the spring I let the overgrowth get away from me. I took out some of the 50 year old fence too. I had to climb a ladder to get to some of the limbs.

Laura returned to work today. I’m praying she has no more bad episodes with the student. 

No comments: