Sigrid chose this dress for graduation pictures. She’ll graduate in December with a bachelor’s degree in …well I can’t recall what she picked. She had a choice between several degrees. One was chemistry but she didn’t choose that. Her degree may be in bio-medicine. Anyway, she isn’t going to walk but wanted a remembrance of the accomplishment so she doing pictures. She came last week and had them taken.
Erin spotted Ada before church last evening getting her lipstick just right. She is a toot. Second grade is a little young for makeup, but that is her interest. She wants a wheelchair Barbie for Christmas. Erin said we can just remove the legs from one you have already. I think it’s funny but most wouldn’t see the humor and Ada didn’t either. Her other grandmother will get it for her, I’m sure.
I went to lift weights and I road the bike there. It takes and hour an half. Then I went to the library. It was closed for in service. I returned my books in the book drop.

2 comments:
Uh, I'm chuckling too about Barbie's potential surgery. Linda in Kansas
Now that is funny!! I read it to Gene too and he thought so too! Thanks for the laugh...we needed it!
Post a Comment