Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Fifteenth

I have another squirrel cleaning up under the bird feeders. I hope he doesn’t start climbing the pole and draining the feeder. I don’t like trapping and moving squirrels but I’m feeding birds not squirrels!
Yesterday the Varsity Volleyball team did a greet with the kindergartners at Harrison. The coach moved Greta to varsity a few weeks back. Greta is the tall girl with long dark hair.
Ada’s second grade picture is here. I am glad her missing tooth shows, she had to wear a hair bow and the one that matched broke. She insisted and wore the pink one. It makes the picture even more special. On Sunday morning Ada always wants to wear a dress. No skirts for church just dresses. She made a loud announcement last Sunday about her new pink boots. Greta never says two words. Ada is vocal. Every child is different!
I follow Ada’s class at school. Today there’s a picture of her. The students were doing stations in math. 
I may try these. I’ll check my colors. I may have to get some yarn.

 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

All kids are certainly different; my two are! Every grandson has his own personality too. I love fall decor and anything pumpkin or leaves. I'm not big on scary stuff though. That's an adorable photo of Ada!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice school photo of Ada! How wonderful for th big girls to greet the little kids!