Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Place to Sit

A new doorbell and a great place to sit puts me sitting pretty. I can hide when someone rings my doorbell and sit whenever I want to!
Larry has been working on my place to sit. He put a shelf for the radio. We leave it on to discourage the deer and crows. It works good for crows. Not so good for deer. Varmint discourager is lying ready on the coffee table. Sitting out here in the morning with my coffee is great. I don't have an Elvis cup and don't even wish for one!
Here is my new sun hat hanger. I love it!
Radio Corner
Broom Hook

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I love it

Sister--Helen said...

You need to come and fix my littlt patio, Larry.....I love it....h

Anonymous said...

You need to move to Russellville where we can keep an eye on you.

Larry