Friday, March 30, 2018

Happy Birthday, Siggeroo!

 Sig is 13 today!  Here she is two!  She is going to the movies tonight with two friends.  She has a boyfriend at school who walks with her in the hallways.  She loves swimming.  She is a dear Granddaughter!  I hope she has a wonderful birthday and a great year.


 Helen said Momma's lilac had blooms.  She covered it last night as it was cool in Carroll County.  Momma planted her bush in the yard.  She got the sprig from Grandma Gaddy.  Now, it is almost in the county road!  Things change.   Below is a bloom from the sprig she gave to me.  It is in the yard at the Galla Creek house.  It may have died as we have not tended the yard as we should.

I hope Momma's lilac has lots of blooms this year.

My devotional was about love versus knowledge.  Love builds and knowledge puffs one up--Paul said.  We should use our knowledge along with our love.   We discern!   I recall the saying, "love is blind".  Knowledge puts on our glasses and we can see what choice we should make in our love.  Lord, help me love today, but make my choice of action with knowledge!

Astrid has 4 or 5 widsom teeth removed today.  Little Greta lost a hearing aid.  Help them both today, Lord, give them strength and protect these little ones I love.

Tomorrow I attend my 50th High School reunion!  I get to see my two sisters!  That is the icing on that cake!

1 comment:

Sister--Fleta said...

We told Robert you were going to come see us and go to a high school thing. He said 'Don't you think she is a little old for high school things?'