Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Big Weekend

 Erin and Greg and kids came for Pop's birthday and Father's Day.  The kids swam at Laura's and she made Pop two cakes--pineapple upside down and almond joy with white cake.  Both were heavenly.
 Greta had learned to dive a little at their pool.  Laura gave her a short lesson and she got it right away.

 Clayton got Swiss Army knife for his birthday and he made me a spear to keep by my bed to protect me from intruders.
 Greta filled my heart with birdseed.  I really love her gift and the birds do too.

 Greg and Erin had his birthday party at the pool.  They had a blast.  Huge pool and just about a dozen kids.

 Greg and Erin came in the RV.  On the way home Greta rested.
 My Cone flowers sideways.
 I think this is Clayton's cousin Mason.

Greta and her friend Emory at Clayton's party.

No comments: