Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Teaching Speech

Laura is teaching speech by letting the children sew.   Isn't it neat.   They work on their goals without even knowing it.

Greta chose lucky 13 for her basketball number.  She is so smart.

Larry is working on his fence.  I am hot again.  I guess I am just old and fat.  It was 85 but to me it was so hot!

My new Patsy is getting me a bushel of apples for 15 bucks.  I am getting  Jonathan's.   At first I said two bushels--one yellow delicious and one Jonathan. 
I decided that was a lot of apples.  I will make applesauce and Larry loves to eat them.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

If your new Patsy is like the old Patsy, she needs to start a blog. I loved her blog! She wasn't scared to share opinions.

Erin said...

She’s got speech confused with home economics

Margie's Musings said...

Even a bushel is a LOT of apples!:)