Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Ankle Woes

Astrid turned her ankle---really bad.  Saw this photo of dear Brother and Sister and recalled how he often turned his ankle.  Oh, it hurts.  I think I did turn mine some but never so bad I had to go to the doctor.  Erin turned hers once and her leg turned black almost half way to her knee.  She reminds me when we speak of it that I said, "get up, you're fine".  Well, she wasn't it was horrible.  She did it practicing the slam or whatever it's called in volleyball. Astrid can not drive for two weeks and Pop and I will help take her where she needs to go.  He is taking her to work in a little while.  I will take her to her classes.  If it is just an hour, I wills sit and read until she is finished. 

I wonder if everyone can tell what a great guy my brother was!  Oh, I miss him.  He went out in a flash---I hope I go that way, too!

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Well, I hope you don't go very soon. I enjoy reading your blog! :)