Sunday, July 7, 2019

New Look


 Laura and Astrid got her new vent a hood installed. It clears up counter for her. I love seeing that little Corning Ware teapot.  It was mine long ago.  Mema had one too, but the flowers were different colors.  I think she bought mine for me.  Laura reminded me.  Here is what she said:  I bought the teapots. Me-ma and Papa took me to Little Rock to Montgomery Ward. Daddy gave me $100, I think. I bought daddy a silver lighter and Douglas a silver money clip. I don't remember what else I bought but I remember I had the best time that day.

Ada went to church today.  She wore another of the outfits I bought second hand for her.
 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought the teapots. Me-ma and Papa took me to Little Rock to Montgomery Ward. Daddy gave me $100, I think. I bought daddy a silver lighter and Douglas a silver money clip. I don't remember what else I bought but I remember I had the best time that day.