Wednesday, October 9, 2019

New Boots

Clayton’s old boots
My Clayton gave me his old boots!  They are perfect for my morning stroll to Galla Lake.  I paid him used price.  We are both happy. Clayton is in grade six and wears size 11.  Wow!

I saw this neat spider web today.  No way to escape that trap.  We know Jesus always gives us a way to escape evil.  Ask him to point your way.  He will. 
1 Corinthians 10: 13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as man can bear: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation make also the way of escape, that ye may be able to endure it.

Galla Lake was inspirational this morning.   Ducks were stopping over for a rest but they flew away when I approached.  I watched their flight in awe.  I was their evil and they fled from me.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gigi- I needed this word from the Lord today. Thank you for being a willing
servant to share the good news.

Anonymous said...

~Amy-Patsy

Forgot to sign my name. lol

Margie's Musings said...

I always enjoy your blog so much!