Monday, August 14, 2023

School Days Once more

School starts today!  I wondered if I’d get a first day cinnamon roll.  I did! Laura has been making cinnamon rolls for the girls’  first day all their lives! She and Eric were the only ones at their house who started school today!  Greta and Ada  will be experiencing their first days too!  Both girls were so excited about these new beginnings!  Praying today that every teacher will have extra kindness and patience in their school supplies!  Little spirits can be crushed with just a word!  Hope your day is bright 💙




 

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

School girls! Seems early but my Jen and Andy start on Wednesday with students starting next Monday...that means Summer is almost over! That roll looks great!

Anonymous said...

I thought Laura was a cougar.

Sister--Helen said...

Laura is absolutely stunning and Greta and Ada are cute as can be