Monday, August 31, 2009

Speaking out on Health Care

I think 98 per cent of the of folks speaking out against health care have it already and it is paid for by someone else. Here is what one guy said about health care in the USA. He was talking about a parent with a child who had cancer in the bone of the leg as his own son had--

"Heartbroken parents pleaded with the doctors: What chance does my child have if I can only afford half of the prescribed treatments? Or two thirds? I've sold everything. I've mortgaged as much as possible," Kennedy wrote. "No parent should suffer that torment. Not in this country.

Bad news--my computer is broke.
Good news--I have a 3 year warranty.

2 comments:

patsy said...

sorry the computer is busted.

Sister--Helen said...

Ted Kennedy always was for the little gut...many things I did not know about him untill after his death..