Thursday, May 6, 2010

Swing for Swinging

Remember Daddy sitting outside with Momma in the red swing. This is the swing from my front porch at the other house. Larry asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him I wanted my swing. Here it is ready for sitting and swinging in the evening. I have two chairs that match it on my front porch and I may move them back here. My front porch faces a long lane and then a highway of buzzing car scurrying along to wherever. My back yard faces the pond, garden, chicken pen, Galla Lake and the white house of 3 special little girls. Where would you want to sit and rest?
This is my ivy where the squirrel is hiding daily! Larry's Mom planted a little piece of ivy that I am sure someone gave her...look at it now!

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

the three pretty girls will like that

Sunshine said...

what happened to 4 pretty little girls?