Sunday, September 30, 2012

Great Day In Powell Garden

Seed from Powell garden with some Rudd flowers around the edge!
Two Sisters

Suzy and Winnie
Suzy is just like her Mother--who we all cherished!
 Skip
 DNA matches

 Betty's Knight's Bob
 Daisy Powell with oldest daughter (Frankie's)
 And youngest
 I think this is Jimmy and Stella's bunch!
 Kenny--his birthday party!
 Sammy Poor--Frankie Bob Knight in background
 Vinnalee and Frankie
 Carl Dean and ??? Rudd--died WWII
 Seeds of Flowers that attended
 Missing but remembered with love today!
 Janet--dear niece in peace!

7 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Betty how nice...I love the one of Winnie Jo and Susie with their heads together

Sister--Helen said...

Oh just love the pics

patsy said...

I hope you had a good time and didn't get usset with me and my obama joke. You know I love you. the other rudd boy was named Frank.I saw another big turnip in my patch this after noon.

Sunshine said...

You should have put a picture of your book I made you to take. It has the BEST pictures.

Galla Creek said...

Will share a picture of my book, Laura...I love it.

patsy said...

Ann Rudd told me carl dean died on a porch steps. He was the leader of his group of men and they were running from the germans and they got to this church carl dean held the door open for the men as they ran thro' and a snipper shot him dead on the porch.
Frank died after the war, he had went back into the service because his drinking caused him problems here and they said he fell off a balcony and it killed him. Dad thought someone threw him off and killed him because he was always fighting with someone.

Sister--Helen said...

Clayton was right...Skip does look like his dad