Sunday, September 16, 2012

Morning Stroll

Squash blossom and garden showing turnips and mustard.

Big Boy peas and watermelon waiting to be eaten. We have had watermelon since the middle of July.

Begonia and two ferms

Mexican Heather and a succulant someone gave me. I think the blossom is orange.

The Suprise Lilies are called Spider Ladies. The hens and chickens I call Grandma Gaddy's Garden. They look a little pitiful but are not all dead. I have hope as usually I buy them and by fall they all die. One has fell out of the pot and looks like it is alive on the soil by the pot so maybe they will spread.

Spiders to bloom later and my moss is going to seed. I call it Momma's pot as she liked this moss.

Patsy's cow bell--the wind has to blow hard to ring it. The bell is tough like Sister.

My Richard's Wheel bird feeder and the bird bath full of water because the Lord blessed us with another rain last night. Notice Sarge is guarding my garden!

1 comment:

patsy said...

everone says anyone can grow hens and chickens plants, not me they die. i have tried them several times and they just die right away. maybe we are kin.