Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Life In The Slow Lane

Wow, now I don't have to get up and go to work everyday....I can go to the Tech Basketball games.  We won tonight.  I like the girls' team best, but will watch the boys too.  This is my favorite player.  She is Rosie Silva and is from Venezuela.  Don't guess she gets to go home much.

Tomorrow at 4:00 a more important team plays--RMS Gales--Astrid plays and I can't wait. Also tomorrow I am taking Siggie her lunch.  Her favorite is Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich, Curly Fries, and a Jamocha Shake.

This weekend we are having Thanksgiving at Church.  I am going to take a pie (I am going to buy it at Conn Agra).  Easy out!  They have really good pies for $5.00.  It is a store for the employees but others can buy stuff there.

OK--this is life in the SLOW lane!  Have a good week sisters!  Tomorrow is hump day for Fleta, but everyday is Saturday for me!

No comments: