Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas With Family

 We had finger food and all of it was so good.  Below are the pigs in a blanket.   Sigrid loves them.

 Erin is admiring the tree and below telling Clayton to not touch all the food.

 The Lord blessed me with the best girls.  I do not deserve them.

 Sigrid's bow was so pretty.  Astrid made her scarf.
 Ingrid said--stop with the pictures, Gigi.






 Above is Erin's pumpkin cake and it is really the best.  Below my son in law.
 I have two fine son in laws!  Another of Lord's blessing to an old woman.


 Pop is checking out a jig saw puzzle he received and below the sign on Sigrid's door.


3 comments:

patsy said...

I like the post.

patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.