Monday, September 29, 2014

Sheet Rock

 Larry has all the sheet rock up now.  I do not have a picture of it all but he has it up.  He is finishing it.  I told him to pick the paint as he is really better than me.  He said he may put a chair rail and use two colors on the walls.  
 We will probably put the same floor as in the kitchen unless it is no longer available.  
 Larry hung this tarp on the door because he sands the mud and re-muds it several times.  It makes a dust and we want to keep it out of the kitchen.

 I used my Patsy skillet to make cornbeard.  We had beans, mashed potatoes and okra.  I have flipped the cornbread in the photo.  I have finally got the skillet seasoned well and it does not stick.  I bet my girls fight over the Patsy skillet when I kick the bucket.
 Larry's supper in on a plate, but I am trying to eat off a smaller plate or a bowl.  They look the same size here but the red bowl is about a third the size of the green plate.  

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

I wish I would have been invited to supper!