Saturday, October 4, 2014

This and That

 Larry is working away on the living room.  He put several double plug ins because there are so may things to plug in these days--phone charger, etc.

 Carpet went to the bush pile.  No more carpet in the living room!  I swept my kitchen today and got a little dust pan of stuff was all.  I look forward to sweeping the living room.
 Deer were sneaking up on us this morning.  They jumped behind the pond bank to hide.  If I were a crack shot like Sister Helen, I would have shot them.
We give our hay to a farmer who lives on the mountain above us.  He came today and mowed the Meadow.  I love a mowed field and clean fences--I am a farmer's daughter.
 Above photo is of Berryville, AR and below our friend, Venita Terherst talks about the town!

No comments: