Thursday, October 23, 2014

Visiting An Old Friend

 We drove up to Spadra today.  Larry went fising with Kenny and Jonell and I sat and gabbed.  I learned about a lot of the people I went to school with.  Sad--several dead--Brenda Gibbs!
Kenny cleaned the fish and we brought 'em home.  Was going to cook a mess, but found my dear friend Syble lost her son and we are going to the visitation.
 Jonell taking pictures of Larry and Kenny.


 Larry bought a skidsteer to clean up the mess at our other house.  I can't wait to get started.  This is small and can fit in small places.  He must be careful as it will tip over if you don't watch what you are doing.

 Jonell and Kenny have a new travel home.  He works part of the year and Jonell goes along to pamper him when he is home.  I was pleased to visit with two folks who still love and care for one another.  Both are kind, gentle hearts.

2 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

It is nice to see the pictures of them.

Erin said...

I'd like to see how she has that organized. Pop looks like he's having fun!