Sunday, December 31, 2023

2024 is Here

I’ve made it anther year.  Lots of great things happened.  Astrid married Logan.  Ingrid is learning to work in the nuclear medicine field living in Conway.  Siggie finished high school and a semester in college.  She has her own apartment and a job.  Clayton is quietly living his life and making good grades in school.  Greta is excelling playing basketball, soccer and volleyball while making all A’s.  Ada is growing up, going to school, learning to write Ada.  Eric and Laura remodeled their kitchen and bathrooms.  Greg and Erin are adjusting to living in a different house.  My life is about what others are doing.  I’m still here but there are many days when I “fall to pieces”.  I move through it and push on.  I have a goal for 2024.  I want to do no harm!  I can’t always make things better, but I pray to not make anyone’s existence worse.  Happy 2024.


 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are so sweet I don't know how you could make anything worse for anyone. Those are some great photos! You have lots of great memories. Happy New Year!