Saturday, December 23, 2023

Joy Unspeakable

Erin brought my three Harrison grands today!  The two bigs kids expressed  thankfulness for my gifts, but Ada was extra expressive thanking me!  Her favorite gifts I think were pink lip gloss and sparkly bracelets!  She is easy to enjoy!  When they gathered up to go home, she asked to please be allowed to stay with her Gigi!  She is a blessing!

Last night my friend Kay picked me up and we drove around looking at Christmas lights.  We do this yearly.  Well, the picture is her little house with her lights.  She still tries to decorate her home. I don’t do much, just a little ceramic tree.  I noticed there were lots more lighted yards and houses.  Lots of lighted blowups too.  Some homes are electric with their display.  I enjoyed all the dazzle, but I still wasn't inspired to string any outside my house.  I’m pitiful.


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

This year the kids didn't decorate outside they were just too busy. Most of this block has decorations a few house are plain:) It is lots of work. How wonderful you got a visit from your little Grands!