Friday, April 26, 2024

Birds

I love seeing new birds that don't usually visit.  The Grosbeak and Oriole are here.  Blue birds are enjoying the bath when the temp gets to 80 degrees.

I'm having to carry my suet feeder in at night.  I try to get it when I go look the chicken coop.  I guess a coon has found me.  With no Phinnie to help, I am at his mercy.  Also, the crows are jumping and knocking the suet to the ground and then eating it.  I think, well, at least they are birds.  

I'm having deer come to the back of my yard each evening.  I won't put pictures of them, but I enjoy seeing them come by.  One has a pretty yearling is thin.  Soon they will have more to eat.




 

2 comments:

Kay said...

Those are such pretty birds.
I'm just seeing mourning doves, mynahs, bulbuls around here and a TON of pigeons.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like your Cardinal Orange feeder!Fun to watch birds in the bath!