Friday, April 5, 2024

Walking Alone

I don’t watch a lot of tv but I used to like Jeopardy!  They’ve ruined it too!  All they have tournaments and it’s the same people over and over.  I’m not going to watch it anymore.Contestants are all reruns!  Most of them I didn’t like the first time they were there!🤮🤮

Strange to walk without my Phinnie.  He walked on 3 legs really well, but he had a brain tumor is what the Dr. thought.  He was a great comfort.  I think I won’t replace him.  I’m too old to care for a pet properly,

When I walked this morning there were diamonds dancing on the water.  The two geese were still on lay over before continuing north.


 

2 comments:

Kay said...

I like watching Jeopardy too. I liked Mayim Bialik better and wish she was still one of the hosts. I don't mind the tournaments for now, but we'll see how I feel later.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I gave up when Alex T was no longer there. It is an adjustment to be without a pet.