Friday, July 29, 2011

School Shopping

We went school shopping yesterday and then the girls came over and did a style show for Pop. Siggie brought most of the clothes in her closet. I got each grandgirl a couple of outfits. Siggie did get a few more than the other two as hers don't cost as much.

Yes, I do plan to buy some fall things for Clayton and Greta! Erin said she might try to buy them some stuff the tax free weekend. I told Laura I did not think I could shop that weekend as the crowds really bother me.

Helen, I loaded the folder of photos on Erin's shutterfly--can you remember how to get there. If not I will try to figure out how to post the link! The Link to Erin's Page!




2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Bett, I looked at Erin's site....I go there all of the time..I so enjoy all of your Grandkids....
Astrid looks like a cross between Erin and Laura..
Ingrid looks just like Laura..
And then there is Siggy, and she is just a mess I can tell...

Sister--Helen said...

Oh yes and tell the girls I loved Astrids grey over shirt and the shirt with ruffles on the sides... and the ripped jeans look great on her..my fat would be pouching through the rips..at least that is what Missy told me when I tried to buy a pair...

I loved the long cover up that Ingrid picked out...and blue is her color...

And of course All of Siggys things were adorable but I especially loved the cup cake shirt... she should wear that the 1st day of school....