Friday, July 15, 2011

Snake Story Sequel

Larry shot Mr. Black Snake with the 22. He dropped Mr. Jay and I went to get the hoe so we could make sure he was 'taken care of'. Whilst I was busy looking for the snake whacker, Mr. Black Snake retreats to the Blue Bird house! I was not sure that was where he went, but we thought it was. Larry said...stick a stick in there and see if he is there. NO WAY. I was not doing that. I think when we married I said I would love, honor and obey....but snake poking was not brought up in the Bible reference.... Larry stuck a stick in the hole and sure enough; he said the snake was there 'it feels rubbery, ' he said. He got his wrench so he could get the top off the little Blue Bird house to get at him. Here is just one video of the event. I was not much help. He finally did get the top off the house and Mr. Black slithered out quickly but Larry hoed him and that is the end of the Snake Saga.

2 comments:

Linda@VS said...

Love it! Go, Larry!

patsy said...

good job, larry.