Sunday, September 17, 2017

Consider How The Wildflowers Grow!

Luke 12:27-28
"Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. "But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You men of little faith!

 I have been enjoying seeing all the blooms on my morning stroll.  Gardens of blooms, not just one here and there!

 Song of Solomon 2:1-2
"I am the rose of Sharon, The lily of the valleys.
 So this morning, I packed my camera and am sharing their beauty with you!
 Here is a bouquet the Lord arranged.  He used lots of colors and it is perfect.
 There were bunches of tiny purple blooms.  My picture does not do the the scene justice.

 Airy daisies!
 Job 14:1-2
"Man, who is born of woman, Is short-lived and full of turmoil. "Like a flower he comes forth and withers He also flees like a shadow and does not remain.
 Isaiah 40:8

The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.
 I forget what this is called.  My Sister Patsy would know.  She knew so much because she paid attention to what was going on around her.    Her favorite book was the dictionary and she read it a lot.


Here the grass is going to seed so there will be more next year.  God's plan is perfect and He has a plan for me, too!  


1 comment:

Winnie said...

Same beautiful wildflowers are blooming up here in KC...thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. Prayers being lifted for Larry's quickly being out of pain.🙏