Sunday, September 24, 2017

September 24, 2017

 Erin and Greg took Greta and Clayton to the Demolition Derby.  Clayton is only interested in the snacks he gets while he is there, Erin said.
 Brother Clayton would be 73 today if he were still with us.  My three siblings in this photo have gone on!  I miss all three!
Fleta said George has improved.  He is semi-conscious.   I was thinking--we don't appreciate good health until it is gone.  Good sleep until we can't get a good night's rest.  So many things we should be thankful for that we just take for granted.  A good breath!  Oh, I know George would love a deep blast of good air in his lungs!

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Can't believe it 1st time ever I forgot him.....for rge ls SD t week I have been thinking.on this day bill gas 5 more months in jail...God truly blessed both of us...he is a good man and a good day..he did find God. I can just tell my greatest blessing...but I do miss my brother..