Friday, September 8, 2017

September and Syble

 Miss Phoebe came to see us the other morning.  She stayed a while and then when I walked I told Astrid she would follow me and she could call her.  Well, she called and Phoebe hid.  She wanted to go back to see Pop again and get another treat.
 This is a moth I think not a butterfly, but it is still pretty.
 All the Cone flowers are saying "hi" to me and I have a Spider Lily blooming.  Well, several of them.

 Up in Cliff and Stream, one of the large houses has this cross on the front windows.  I enjoy going out side and seeing it shining on the mountain.
 My camera is a cheap one and over exposed above, but I really like the look.
Larry went to Dr. Johnson.  He think Larry has a torn oblique which takes a long time to heal.  At least, we don't have to worry about some of the stuff we dreamed up!!   It was been almost a month of hurting, but maybe one day we will both be better.
My friend Syble turned 90 today, September 7th.  Astrid's day is April 7.  Seven is a perfect number.  Syble and Astrid are both pretty special.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I always enjoy your photos. And I hope you both get well quickly.