Monday, November 26, 2018

Windy Day

Yesterday the wind howled and then on through the night it blew.  Laura and I went to the trail to walk.  We had resistance!  The picture is one of Sig at the walking trail lots of years ago.

We had some limbs stuck high in an Ash tree from a previous high wind and they blew out of the tree.  Larry said, "some good in everything".  I think he is correct.  If one will just look for the good, you can find a nugget. 

Laura and Erin are back at work today.  I am doing my usual.  I have a book that is interesting to me.  It is about someone's 8 great grandparents and on to grandparents and parents!  What a neat idea for a story. 

Hope you have a good day.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

I’ve had a lot good library books t read lately. Today is a perfect day for reading. That picture is a work of art! It draws me in, and I can’t stop looking at it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the picture. I wonder where the trail leads to and what the little girl is thinking. Is she headed home, to grandma's, to an adventure? See a story could be written.
~Amy-Patsy

Galla Creek said...

I have lots of stories in my head...will they ever be put to paper. Doubtful.