Friday, February 8, 2019

I Tried to Read Slow

Laura bought this book and let me read it first.  She knew I would enjoy it.  I tried to read it slowly but shortly before 2:00 I had finished it.  If I have a good book to read now, I try to read slowly.  It never works.  Dani did the ancestry DNA test.  Her husband ordered one for himself so she did it too.
Her half sister had been tested and right away she saw her sister was not related to her.  This was a beginning and this was an ending to what was.  The book is about her journey of discovery of self.  Sometimes, the hardest part of discovery is acceptance.   It’s a great read!

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I put a hold on the digital form of it at the library just now. It must be very popular. Ther estimate for how long before I get itnis 8 weeks.

Galla Creek said...

It will be worth the wait!