Sunday, November 24, 2019

Happy Birthday, Erin

Pop and Gigi’s little girl has a birthday today.  The truck is her model and Pop says that she is over the hill heading down the other side.   He’s hoping her brakes will hold.  Happy birthday, Erin Marie Renfroe!

The Lord sent sunshine to me with my first child. He sent my second one as an anchor for my soul, a solid rock to hold me fast and care for me. Laura shines rays of sunshine on me and Erin holds me close with an anchor! Whatever troubles come my way, I cannot complain for I know I have had two great blessings and it is enough for a lifetime, but alas, God added six fold blessings to me....six wonderful grand babes.


2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Children make life worth living. Especially grandchildren. It is so good to have Arick here since he bought the place. He keeps Cliff up and doing things, and watches out for both of us. I am thankful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Erin! ~Amy-Patsy