Monday, June 14, 2021

Company Today

Erin and my three grands came today for a birthday visit.  I will be older tomorrow.  I’m going to the Mountains to visit my sweet cousin Irene.  That will be a present for me as she is special to me.  I think she is the same age as Margie—84, but her health is nothing like Margie’s.  Irene broke her back, has a colostomy, and in very poor health.  She used to be 4’ 11”.  Now she is 4’ 7”.  Her mind’s sharp and she is always positive and loving.
Ada wanted to pet the chickens.  She woes Pop’s hat.   She is a little angel.


 

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

That Ada is so much fun. What would we do without babies to brighten the world? Friends of my grandson went to visit him, and the young lady brought her baby over so I could see how she's growing. She's just now beginning to walk, and stayed so busy for an hour or so. She didn't want me to hold her, but she played all around me and had me laughing out loud. What fun she was!

Margie's Musings said...

She is so cute!