Friday, September 9, 2022

Governors Huckabee

Here is Sigrid with Sarah Huckabee Sanders.  Sarah will be our next Governor.  I will not be voting for her, but I don’t dislike her.  Below is a picture of me with her father, Mike.  I received an award when he was our Governor.  No, I didn’t vote for him either.
Astrid and Logan made a chicken coop out of Pop’s old dog kennel.  It is really nice.  It has a place to store feed and supplies and two separate houses for fowl.  Something went a foul.  Astrid found this tiny kitten in the hen nests!  Another mystery.  Logan named her Rooster.  She will be an outdoor cat and they are hoping she likes mice.  I can’t have a cat as I love birds.  But I think an outdoor mouser would be great.  My Dad had cats in the milking barn.  He gave them a tin of milk each evening at milking time.  I think Rooster is adorable.

 

5 comments:

Aritha V. said...

Sweet cat with a nice name :)

Donna. W said...

Great name for a kitten; do you suppose his mother carried him there?

Anonymous said...

I think she thought this might be a good home for her baby and picked
Her up and carried her there and left her in a nest. Momma probably krptvwatch to see if the pretty blond headed girl found her and sure enough she did.

Margie's Musings said...

Rooster is very cute!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute name for a kitty! :)