Thursday, April 27, 2023

Family or Fowl


I shop some at a little store attached to a factory here.  They sell things their plant makes.  They have Rotel and it’s 70 cents a can.  They have other canned vegetables they manufacture.  They have dinners by Marie Cavenders.  They sell pies, lots of other frozen foods.  All are name brand.  They make Orville’s products.  I bought a big box of this popcorn over 6 months ago but last October I stopped eating at night. I try to only eat in an eight hour window.  I’m have not been highly successful.  But I don’t eat watching tv in the evening and that was when I would have fixed this popcorn.  I set it on the table thinking I’d send it over to Laura’s.  Maybe she or Sig would eat it.  Well, a light bulb came on in my head.  My flock would enjoy this so everyday I pop two bags and when I turn them out at 2 PM they have a popcorn party. Am I choosing fowl over family?

2 comments: