Saturday, September 30, 2023

My Youngest

My two youngest grands are years apart but are both the babes of their families.  Both like just having fun and love all kinds of people.  Sigrid went to her first “frat” party. She is open about her life and discussed her doubts with her Mom.  She worried about drinking.  They developed a plan.  Take nothing not in container.  Don’t actually drink any.  It all worked as planned.  Hope Ada will be able to express her fears and face them as she grows up.  Youngest kids love attention and seek it.  They like to make you laugh and smile.  They use manipulation to get what they want!  They are often spoiled and “petted” even by their siblings.  They are carefree, charming, easy going, affectionate.  They bend the rules and are persistent.  They don’t worry a lot as all their family does things for them.  I wish I’d been the baby instead of an “in between”!


 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great advice for Siggie, I used to tell my girls the same thing.