Thursday, September 28, 2023

Shine On

Every evening at dusk, I go lock my chicken pen gate.  Lots of coyotes room here at night.  Chicken is their favorite snack.  The harvest moon was shining on.  It isn’t full til Friday but looked enormous up in the cloudless sky.  I’m amazed every evening when I walk back to the pen.  I see so many beautiful scenes and am thankful the chickens send me out each evening.  If not for this chore, I’d miss many beautiful sunsets.    
I took my Rav4 to the dealership today.  It has 22 thousand miles.  It groans when shifting from first to second and when it downshifts.  As he rode with me, it did not make the noise.  He said he’d have to hear what it was doing before he could proceed.  Well, heck.  I just came back toward home and within  a mile away it did it again.  I went straight back and this time he could hear the sound.  It’s something to do with the crank shaft.  He ordered the parts and hopefully my car will quit groaning when I drive it!



 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope it is under warranty:)