Greg and Erin have been married 21 years today! Happy years head is my wish for the. Their lives are busy. Greg goes to weekend gun shows. Clayton starts to College Monday. I’m praying he loves it. Greta is in high school and plays several sports. Lots of going. Then Ada is a second grader and just starting out in school. Erin travels with her nursing career. She evaluates requests for more assistance in care. She goes to the clients’ homes. Greg has to deliver and pick up the children. They manage but it’s a whirlwind lots of days.
Fleta and I 21 years ago and we were together today for Barbara’s service. I drove there and back. Made it just find. I’m glad I could attend and see so many friends and family. About 6 hours of driving though.
Ingrid was so excited about the wedding.she had to have a wedding dress. Sigrid is not 6 months old.
Greta sophomore school photo. They take them the first day of school.





No comments:
Post a Comment