Well, the squirrel would not just eat the droppings of sunflower seeds. I hauled him to the oak covered graveyard. The trap didn’t work the first try he just ate all the corn and went back to his tree. But I worked on the catch latch and yesterday he was trapped.
Picture day for Ada was this week. She had to have a bow in her hair and wear a dress. The red bow broke. So she insisted on the pink one! It’ll be a special picture indeed.
The butterflies visit my lantana daily. They are always flying near. I post on my iPad most of the time. It updated and then I couldn’t post an image. I have a very old desk top computer. I bought it in 2009. That’s how ancient it is. I have an old lap top too. I’m sure it’s over 10 years old. I worked with the iPad all afternoon but finally was able to change a setting. The cross tracking was blocking image upload. I need a new computer and maybe I’ll get a new one someday but since I got the iPad to work again it’s not a pressing issue. I have big bills each fall. House insurance, car and truck insurance and taxes on all I own. Plus, my air stopped working and it costs $650 to get it going. I’m thankful I have enough money to live comfortably. Many elderly ( Sigrid told me) have so many meds to buy each month, they can’t fill all the prescriptions. How sad.This is a picture of our welsh pony, Cocoa. My Dad bought him from a Mr. Hopper for $30. He carried him home in the backseat of his car. My little sister was a Downs child.







2 comments:
I too have many bills in the fall. (and spring) Car and house insurance are the biggies. I haven't seen any butterflies on my lantana! In fact I haven't seen many butterflies at all. It's a scary world that many live in financially. Like you, I'm glad I don't have to worry about that. (at the moment)
We try to spread the big bills in other months but in August and Sept we have a few! Yes we are lucky as my husband gets all his meds through the VA, many are very expensive if we had to pay for them. Plus his special med that he gets through an IV is about 300,000 a year and our Insurance covers that one. The 26 years he spent in the Air Force/Air Guard were hard but worth it for the health care he gets now. Ada's school photos will be awesome! Oh the old photo is wonderful...you don't talk about your sister with special needs. I bet she was well loved!
Post a Comment