The high winds blocked Galla Creek Lane with limbs and debris. They snapped a maple tree in the big pasture.
The winds destroyed the donkey shed and bent fence posts. The barbed wire was twisted together. I went over and untwisted the wire and used zip ties to tie it to posts so the donkeys couldn’t get out.
Then I drove the other fence line and checked on Logan and Astrid’s and Eric and Laura’s houses. They were all undamaged but small limbs were down. The swing at the pond was toppled.
The old shed has some roof damage.
Logan and Astrid repaired by zip tied fence after they got home. They’ll work again this weekend.
Sigrid started back to UAMS yesterday. Year two is underway. I’m amazed at how much she already knows. She’s going to be an awesome pharmacist! Clayton started his first year of college too. Wishing him success! After classes he went to his job at Walmart for the evening. I’m proud of him👏











1 comment:
Oh wow! You got hit by storms too? It seems to be hitting everybody everywhere.
Post a Comment