Laura finally got to the end of the treatments. She peeling off now. I know she’s ready to get done with this. She’s premature gray like her father. No longer a redhead!
This morning I walked to Astrid’s gardens and watered everything. The sprinklers don’t seem to be sprinkling. Laura got the soakers on. I picked a lovely purple bell pepper and fixed an omelette for my breakfast with it. Her mandevilla is full of blooms but next year it’ll be even better.
It’s really pretty. The leaves are deep green and glossy.
Yesterday L and A went on a train ride. They saw some beautiful sights. They move on toward Moab today I think. Eric’s father lives in Salt Lake. They’ll have partners for a few days. I am praying Asti gets to behold the wild horses!
Kay and I are going to Opello today to eat at a new place, Nana’s. My turn to pay. Hoping it’s good.






1 comment:
That's a beautiful flower and I've never heard of it! I love the shape and colors. Omelets and other egg dishes are my favorites! I even eat them for dinner sometimes. I'm glad that the treatments are finished and the healing can begin. Ouch!
Post a Comment