Laura noticed Logan still had the plastic on his tractor seat. She said it reminded her of what her Dad would have done.
Laura sent me this image morning of Galla Lake. She walks here some now as I used to do. I miss all the early morning scenes. I love the fall color’s reflection in the water.
For Laura’s birthday she wanted a computer. She’s getting it all set up. She had to use her phone for ordering on line. She picked this from Best Buy.
Yesterday, as I sat in the house I saw Asti heading out pulling a trailer. I know she loves having a truck instead of a car. She’d already been out to pick up this ditch digging machine. Second trip she picked up tin for the roof of the pole barn. They’ll lay water line this weekend for the new pasture. Asti works 4 ten hour days. She’s off most Fridays. Logan was at work. Astrid never thinks she can’t do something. It’s always I can. Today she’s mowing. I think Logan had free tickets to the Razorback game today. He got to take several friends. Maybe Eric got to go.
Astrid had to unload the ditcher from the trailer. No problem!







No comments:
Post a Comment